In accordance with Government and LTA guidance, tennis activity in England will be able to take place on the clubs courts from 15th May 2020 as follows:
- Singles play only, other than where players are all from the same household in which case they can play doubles.
The following club guidance must be followed to ensure the safety and well-being of all club members.
- Only the top and bottom courts are to be used. Entrance to the courts should be by the gate nearest to the court the member will be playing on.
- Follow the safe-distancing guidance at all times i.e. 2 metres apart.
- Players should have hand sanitisers to make sure when they touch locks, gates and net winders that they do so safely e.g. by wearing gloves etc and with consideration for the next people to come on court.
- Members must use their own tennis balls. If singles players are not from the same household, they must agree on the tennis balls used. Do not handle tennis balls that come from another court. It is suggested you mark your tennis balls clearly.
- The tennis pavilion and toilets will not be accessible until further notice.
- The club accepts no responsibility once members take the decision to play.
NB. There are to be no group social sessions at all. Members should not stay sitting on court or outside the courts when they have finished playing.
Membership details are available on the club website at: www.ridgewaytennis.co.uk
Check the club’s website and Facebook page for updates.
For full LTA details go to http://www.LTA.org.uk